360 recruitment management, large existing client base, collaborative and positive team, innovative business, career progression.
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Recruitment Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Perth CBD Location
- Global Career Progression
- Ongoing Training and Development
At Hudson, we are specialists in people. We find them, understand them, connect them and help them grow. As a fast-expanding global talent solutions company, we are now seeking a talented individual with proven recruitment experience to become part of our busy Project Services team as a recruitment consultant.
Hudson Perth have just had their strongest quarter in 6 years. We have a strong and growing presence in the Project Services industry and we are looking for a passionate and genuine professional to join us in the position of Consultant with the potential for future career growth. The technology arm of the Hudson business have a team of collaborative, forward thinking and high achieving consultants and are looking to add to that culture with like-minded individuals who have demonstrated success in the corporate recruitment space.
We have a warm desk available for a consultant, managing client requirements for business's that experience large scale change. Roles will span across Universities, Healthcare & the Not for Profit sectors. This is a huge opportunity to partner with specialist recruiters with high performing backgrounds, and to take ownership of your own work and eventually drive it with your own flare.
We have a strong pipeline of positions across an existing client base, you will be expected to build on this and your personal brand within the sector. We need a forward thinking, well networked and professional Recruiter who is looking to be part of a fast paced and close knit team and achieve excellent results.
- 12 months + experience in recruitment or proven background in either sales or large scale account management
- Ambitious, passionate and results-oriented, you are motivated by building strong connections and providing an outstanding client service.
- A balance of speed and accuracy to ensure quality of work
- Ability to grow your network and relationships across the multiple business sectors
- Excited about hard work, you’re a team player who also knows how to have fun
- Excellent communication skills with a history of building strong and consultative relationships
- Curious business partnership approach to learn more about the organisations you recruit for to understand their needs
- Have a genuine interest in recruitment, working with careers and an organisations success.
Why work for us?
- Competitive base salary with a transparent and uncapped commission structure
- Genuinely warm desk, exciting earning potential from day one
- Generous benefits including mobile phone allowance and personal leave days
- Varied, exciting role working with leading organisations and clients
- Transparent career paths, clear promotion targets
- Clear and rewarding bonus structure
- A positive culture that recognises and rewards high achievers - weekly, monthly and annually.
- Up to 4 extra days of leave per year
If you would like to learn more about Hudson, our culture and how we operate as a recruitment business please do not hesitate to contact Emma Hoar, Managing Consultant - Project Services, 08 9323 0212 or [email protected] All conversations will be strictly confidential. Referral bonus is available too.