Human Resources Director
Join our Senior Leadership team in a hands on , end to end role developing and executing the localised people strategy.
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: CLARINS GROUP
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Human Resources Director. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Global Organisation, pretigious company with strong values
- Generous Discounts and Quarterly product allowance
- Work with prestigious Brands such as Clarins, Prada , Versace
Clarins, a leading worldwide European skincare and luxury fragrance company, has always been based on the notion of knowing how to listen to our customers and create the most amazing journey with them in mind. When joining Groupe Clarins, you not only grow professionally, you grow as an individual. As part of the Clarins family committed to responsible development, you will help create unforgettable brand experiences for our prestige skincare, make-up and fragrance divisions. True to its values, the Group, which is today present in 23 subsidiaries and 131 countries, counts on its 10,000 employees to support the development of the brands it looks after.
- Quarterly product allowances and generous discounts across all our brands
- Receive 1 paid day off each quarter as part of our 'Day-cation' Initiative
- Employee Values and Anniversary awards, recognising individual performance and tenure
- Wellbeing initiatives all year round
- Work for an Internationally recognised global beauty brand
About the Role
Reporting to the MD and working as part of the leadership team this is a hands on, end to end role where you will be responsible for developing and executing the people strategy, in line with global direction. You will focus primarily in the areas of organisational design, culture & engagement, digital transformation and systems enhancements. There will be a significant focus on our aim to develop and promote a positive culture, creating sustainable employee engagement.
The successful incumbent will have experience in a similar role with excellent people skills, partnered with the ability to drive, adapt and implement change. You will lead a small team of HR and office support professionals and you are a true advocate for our brands, our culture and our values.
*Please note we are currently based in Rosebery and will be re-locating to the city in September*
- Lead , develop and coach a professional HR team- including payroll
- Provide sound advice and consultation to our Managing Director, Management committee and the broader business- being a true business partner
- Manage the compensation and benefit strategy- leading the annual salary and bonus review process
- Oversee the entire employee lifecycle- including recruitment , induction, training, performance management, through to termination
- Lead, support and oversee the roll out of strategic initiatives including HR projects, employee wellbeing, organisational design, health & safety, and learning and development
- Manage operational HR initiatives , implementing effective HR processes and policies
- Manage all labour costs and the HR Budget
- Drive employee engagement through delivery and management of employee surveys, events and office initiatives
- Actively participate in the sustainable development agenda for AN
- You have a minimum of 10 years HR Experience with at least 5 in a supervisory position, preferably within retail or FMCG industries
- You have a Bachelor Degree or professional education in Human Resources Management
- You have advanced business partnering skills with the ability to develop credible relationships with all stakeholders
- You have the ability to develop effective and pragmatic solutions across the business
- You are experienced in collaborating and communicating with Senior Executives, consulting , coaching and influencing
- Your team would describe you as personable, authentic, collaborative and organised
Our Values At Clarins we live and breathe our values, and use these daily in our interactions with others and to make business decisions.
RESPECT In everything we do and say, for people, consumers and the environment.
ENGAGEMENT We are a highly committed and responsible team, working with a long-term vision.
COOPERATION We work together, enhancing ownership, responsibility and affinity.
AUDACITY We promote an entrepreneurial spirit, we dare to take chances.
PASSION We inspire and lead by example, we share our enthusiasm and pride.
Apply Now To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please click APPLY and submit your updated resume
Clarins- It’s all about you!