Technology/Digital Recruitment Consultant (Training Provided)
Do you Dream Big? Do you enjoy GSD and having fun? Join our vibrant and high performing team! Training, full support, and growth opportunities!
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Resource Solutions Group Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Technology/Digital Recruitment Consultant (Training Provided). Terms and conditions vacancyThis is a great opportunity to build your recruitment career with a vibrant and reputable recruitment firm. We will provide you with extensive training, support and ongoing mentoring - and all the tools you need to be successful.
If you tick the following boxes, then we'd love to talk to you about building a rewarding career in technology and digital Recruitment.
• You love dealing with people both over the phone & in person - you're a natural networker
• Demonstrated a desire & ability to solve problems - you're a lateral thinker
• A can do attitude & ability to think outside the box
• Demonstrated longevity & commitment with at least one employer
• You have both short term and long term financial goals you are committed to achieving
• Demonstrated a commitment to learning and implementing training into your role
• Industry leaders in IT Recruitment (14 years in business)
• Small, supportive and experienced team
• Modern, bright and open plan office on City Rd, South Melbourne
• Upstairs breakout area & city views (aka our 3rd level RSG 'Skybar')
WHY WORK WITH US?
Working with RSG means joining an experienced and dedicated team who share a passion for IT Recruitment. We pride ourselves on our ability to consistently provide our clients with first class solutions and our candidates with quality employment opportunities with reputable companies.
We value our employees and reward them accordingly. We provide fortnightly learning lunches, end of month drinks, quarterly top performer dinners and awards, and team target parties (just to name a few of the perks!). We provide our team with a fun, positive and collaborative workplace and the tools and support needed to set them up for sustained success. Our targets are achievable and our commission incentives are some of the best in the industry. At RSG we want you succeed and reach your full potential.
We are looking for a delivery focused Recruiter (Resourcing/Candidate Management) who loves helping others by filling jobs and finding top IT talent. To be successful in this role you will enjoy being on the phone and meeting with new people.
Day to day duties will include:-
• Managing candidates and providing a high level of customer service,
• Phone screening, interviewing and recommending candidates,
• Conducting database searches and reviewing ad response,
• Writing job advertisements
• Supporting your team mates with recruitment projects, sales and marketing initiatives
• Working to targets and goals
There is a clear career path within this position with one of our specialist divisions. We will train you to become a thought leader and trusted adviser to clients and candidates within your specialist division. You will gain in depth market knowledge and build quality relationships with great people.
To join the winning team at RSG please send your cover letter, resume and video application to the Managing Director of RSG.
In your video please address the following questions:
• Tell us a bit about yourself?
• Why you want to work in recruitment?
• What was it about our job opportunity that appealed to you?
You can upload the video to YouTube as an 'unlisted' video and send the link to [email protected] or alternatively send the video as an email attachment.
To learn more about life at RSG, follow us on Instagram! @resourcesolutionsgroup