Work with in a great culture while you develop your career with our industry leading training program and ongoing support to see you succeed.
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Work type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive salary + bonus
Detail information about job Recruitment Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Great career opportunity - control your own career
- Build realtionships and be a true specialist in your industry
- CBD based
As a Recruitment Consultant with Business Support you will become an expert in the specialised skills, salaries and trends that enable you to be a trusted partner to your clients and candidates.
Take control of your career as you discover talent for organisations and help people realise their career potential by matching them to their best-fit role.
You will use our extensive database of specialised talent pools, networks and multiple sourcing channels to find, engage and nurture outstanding candidates, so you can make the best placements for your clients - and fast.
- Determine your income with Hudson’s transparent, results-based bonus program, with no discretionary component
- Know exactly what you need to do to reach your next promotion, and receive training to help you get there
- Be empowered to succeed, in a collaborative and fun team environment where we celebrate each others success
- Gain an advantage in the market with a global brand and array of talent solutions.
- An experienced recruitment consultant who has worked in a large or boutique agency or a sales and customer service professional from [retail, consumer services, fitness, hospitality, tourism, recreation, or financial services] or a graduate looking to build a career
- Ambitious, passionate and results-oriented
- Motivated by building strong connections and providing outstanding service to your customers
- A team player who also knows how to have fun
- A natural people person with strong networking skills and a desire to become the best in a fast-paced business environment.
Sound like you?
Apply today, or get in touch with Joanne Retallick on 03 9623 6723 or [email protected], for a confidential conversation.
Learn more about life at Hudson at www.hudson-careers.com.