Exciting newly created generalist role with a focus on employee relations.
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: u&u. Recruitment Partners
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $85,000 - $90,000 p.a.
Detail information about job HR Advisor. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Growing healthcare business
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Brisbane South location
What you’ll love about the business?
This national healthcare business is a leader in their field, with some of the most recognised brands in the market. With a large community focus, they aspire to collaborate with their customers to provide the best possible products and services. They are committed to developing their employees in order to deliver on this mission. As such, a new role has been created for a talented ER Advisor to join their national HR team to support their continued growth and success.
What you’ll love about the role?
Reporting into the ER Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing general advice across policies, procedures, legislation and EBA interpretation;
- Leading ER investigations and performance management processes;
- Assisting the ER Manager with EBA negotiations;
- Preparing workplace dispute responses;
- Developing and facilitating training programs;
- Reviewing policies and procedures;
- Assisting in rolling out strategic HR initiatives; and
- Ad-hoc generalist activities.
What we’ll love about you?
- Ideally, you will be degree qualified in HR or another relevant field;
- Experience working at the Advisory level within a unionised environment;
- Be tenacious in approach, with strong initiative and excellent stakeholder engagement; and
- Experience assisting with EBA negotiations would be highly regarded.
For more information please call Danielle Van Velthuizen or Paige Mackay at u&u on 07 3232 9108, quoting reference number 11719. Alternatively, to submit an application, please click below.
Please submit your resume in Word format only.