Join a creative, innovative, passionate, lively and experienced bunch of Technology recruiters who actually love what we do.
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Onset Group
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $60,000 - $90,000 OTE
Detail information about job Candidate Manager. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Funky Surry Hills Workspace - right next door to Central
- Recruit for AI, Big Data, Blockchain, Security, Software companies
- Full time and part time roles available
We believe this is a great role that encompasses an exciting mix of candidate management, market research, client delivery, account management, customer service, social media, marketing, community management, and most importantly candidate engagement!
Working primarily with Founders and Practice Leads, you would be tasked to deliver excellent customer and candidate experience in the key areas of Data and Software Engineering. Don't worry if you don't know these areas, we are more than happy to teach you.
What you’ll be great at:
- Talking to people, meeting people and helping them find great jobs.
- Sourcing candidates for great clients via database searching, online search, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Github, Stackoverflow) and referrals
- Managing and enhancing the complete candidate experience
- Behaviourally interviewing candidates to fit cultural and technical expectations of Onset's clients
- Writing, producing and submitting candidate information to clients (Candidate Profiles)
- Using digital media tools (video, social, productivity tools, etc.) to engage your market / community
- Ad writing / campaign management
- Helping us to grow and develop as a business.
What we will offer you:
- Experience - we have tons of it and are happy to share
- Determination - we're changing the face of recruitment one day at a time!
- Positive energy - nothing is impossible at The Onset
- Collaboration - everyone's opinions, experience and skills matter
- Great opportunities to take to market within growth areas (AI, Machine Learning, Robotics, Security, Software)
- A fun, creative workspace and culture
The tools and perks:
- Autonomy, trust and flexibility
- Great salary and competitive commission & bonus structure
- Gym membership
- Financial planning / advice
- Monthly training sessions
- Quarterly events & regular social functions
We are happy to offer full-time part-time and part-time (work from home options) roles to experienced recruiters (which should suit return to work Mum's/Dad's with a background in Technology or digital recruitment) or full time trainee roles for those of you that want to investigate a career in recruitment.
Like what you hear?
For a chat that will definitely change your view on recruitment (and potentially even your life), please contact Ronny on 0448 808 848 or Sean on 0407 932 548 or apply with your CV and we'll do the rest.