• Do you have a record of achievement in recruitment and selection? • Can you take responsibility for end to end recruitment
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: The Disability Trust
Location: Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
Work type: Contract/Temp
Detail information about job Recruitment Officer. Terms and conditions vacancy
Level 3 SCHADSI AWARD
- Exciting new opportunity
- Volume recruitment
- Join a reputable brand
We are in an exciting period of growth and as such we are seeking a suitable experienced HR/Recruitment Officer to join the People, Learning and Culture team.
The Disability Trust is committed to providing highly professional care and support to people with disabilities and their families. Based in regional NSW and the ACT, The Disability Trust provides a wide range of services to residents from Sydney in the north to the Victorian border.
You will be an experienced recruiter with a passion for finding the best people for the role.
- Do you have a record of achievement in recruitment and selection?
- Do you enjoy the challenge of recruiting to values?
- Can you take responsibility for end to end recruitment?
If so, this could be the role for you.
Specifically, you will:
- Coordinate the engagement of casual and permanent employees as well as the utilisation of contingent workforce
- Provide support and assistance to hiring managers in terms of recruitment processes
- Proactively seek opportunities for continuous improvement in relation to recruitment and selection activities to ensure data is accurate and current
- Shortlist, and book suitable candidates in for interviews
- Assist in conducting group interview exercises wherever required
- Assess candidates based on competencies, job description and skills in collaboration with managers
- Constantly identify new streams of sourcing candidates to keep recruitment pipeline full
- Liaise with Management to effectively coordinate and assist with required recruitment needs
To be the successful candidate you will need to be service orientated and have a flexible approach to the changing demands of our various operating service areas.
You will also have:
- Minimum 3 years’ demonstrated experience in volume recruitment within a related position or in a similar industry
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources and/or substantial years of relevant experience
- Experience utilising computerised human resource management and e-Recruitment systems
- Demonstrated high level computer skills including Microsoft Office suite, specifically MS Excel
- Demonstrated ability to continually provide excellence in customer service, including demonstrating enthusiasm and working proactively to affect positive change
- Proactively seek opportunities for continuous improvement in relation to recruitment and selection activities ensuring data is accurate and current
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Maturity and ability to handle sensitive confidential information and handle issues that arise with diplomacy
- Ability to work independently and/or part of a team
In return for your skills and expertise you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package which will be reflective of your qualifications and experience, with the option to salary sacrifice up to $15,900 per year.
We reward by providing:
- Great working culture! We know that everyone says that, but what sets us apart is the freedom, collaboration and strong managerial support from highly experienced leaders to find different ways to achieve individualised outcomes for our clients
- On the job training
- There are also individual development opportunities to assist you in reaching your own personal goals, which we believe is equally as important
- A strong focus on work life balance
- Tax benefits for working for a Public Benevolent Institution
Interested? We thought so. So now…
Apply below and attach your resume. We will then go through your application and if you have the right experience, you will be invited to book yourself into an interview, so keep an eye on your emails. If you are ready for a challenging and exciting new role within a highly successful team, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Close Date: COB 8 July 2018
For more information a position description will be available shortly or alternatively please contact Lisa Erle, HR Manager on 02 4255 8070