Workplace Relations Officer
The Guild is currently recruiting for a Workplace Relations Officer. This role is a permanent full time position based in Canberra.
Summary about this job
Industrial & Employee Relations
Company: The Pharmacy Guild of Australia
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Workplace Relations Officer. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Flexible, family friendly organisation dedicated to a positive workplace culture
- Continue to grow your career via learning and development opportunities
- Work with a leading health organisation with a strong focus on the community
The Pharmacy Guild of Australia represents the proprietors of around 5,500 community pharmacies. They form a unique network of trusted healthcare professionals across Australia. The Guild is committed to offering staff a supportive, flexible and rewarding work environment.
- Positive and inclusive workplace culture
- Health and wellbeing focus
- Dedicated to ongoing career development
- 12% superannuation
- Car park allowance
- Extra leave between Christmas and New Year
The Guild is currently recruiting for the role of Workplace Relations Officer. This role is a permanent full time position based at the National Secretariat in Canberra.
The Workplace Relations Officer provides valuable support to the Workplace Relations team that is responsible for provision of workplace relations advice, research and writing of documentation for industry submissions, reports and briefings and to represent the Guild in workplace relations matters.
This position requires knowledge and understanding of the federal workplace relations and employment related legislation, related state/territory legislation, together with the capacity to provide considered advice on the operation and effect of such legislation on private sector employment and workplace relations.
To be considered for this role, you will need to address the following selection criteria:
- Demonstrated experience in workplace relations or human resources roles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organisational, administrative and planning skills
- Knowledge of legislation relating to employment law
- Knowledge of human resources theory and practice
Qualifications at Certificate level or higher in Human Resources, Workplace Relations or a related discipline are desirable.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and responses to the selection criteria to:
For a discussion with the hiring manager, please contact Scott Harris on [email protected]
Applications not addressing the selection criteria will not be considered
Visit http://www.guild.org.au/the-guild/guild-careers to download the position description
Applications must be received by COB Monday 9 July 2018