People and Culture Business Partner
An exciting opportunity to become part of the People and Culture team for our newly created Logistics and Manufacturing division.
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: Private Advertiser
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job People and Culture Business Partner. Terms and conditions vacancy
An exciting opportunity to become part of the People and Culture team for our newly created Logistics and Manufacturing division. We are looking for two dynamic and innovative People and Culture Business Partners (one based in NSW and the other in VIC) to help the People and Culture Manager create, build and drive the People and Culture initiatives across our business.
This role will offer you the opportunity to:
- Take the next challenge in your HR career
- Be a part of a larger group, where career growth is at your door step
- People focused environment where teams are everything!
Provide sound, accurate advice and implement recommendations/solutions on a comprehensive range of operational HR issues including, but not limited to, Unitrans Enterprise Agreement and Manufacturing award interpretation, industrial relations, employee relations, employee engagement, policy and processes that maximize attraction, retention and the profitability of the Logistics and Manufacturing businesses.
You will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Enterprise Agreements - providing expert advice on enterprise agreements, liaising and managing a positive relationship with relevant unions on industrial relations issues
- Employee Relations – providing support and guidance on performance management issues, carrying out investigations and preparing correspondence as necessary, providing advice on employment conditions
- Awards – managing changes to Modern Awards, ensuring changes are communicated to relevant stakeholders and implemented effectively, ensure cost modelling is conducted and outcomes are communicated
- Legislation – delivering advice on IR legislation, keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with any changes to IR legislation
- Policies & Procedures – overseeing the management and maintenance of the staff handbook, ensuring that all policies and procedures meet legislative and best practice requirements
The successful candidate
The right candidate will be a HR professional, ideally with knowledge and experience in the Manufacturing and / or Logistics Industry, and:
- Exposure to WHS, Agreements and Award interpretation
- Generalist HR experience with knowledge on employee engagement, culture and performance management
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills
- Great company and team culture
- Generous staff discounts across all our sister brands including freedom, Snooze, Fantastic Furniture, Plush, Bay Leather Republic and more
If you are a dynamic and innovative HR professional looking for the next step in your career and not afraid of a challenge, then this is the role for you! Please submit your resume and brief covering letter NOW.