Davidson is a leading provider of recruitment and HR consulting services across Australia focussing on transforming workplace performance.
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Recruitment Consultant . Terms and conditions vacancy
About the Company
Davidson is a leading provider of recruitment and HR consulting services across Australia focussing on transforming workplace performance through exceptional people. With more than 25 years of experience and offices across Australia, our inspiration comes from the positive impact we have on lives, with the Davidson difference being our ability to see the optimal potential in every organisation, team and person and turn it into a reality.
About the Role
Davidson has an exciting career opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant with 1-3 years’ experience to join our high performing and successful Davidson Technology team in Sydney. This role is critical to the team in supporting our Major Account Clients strategy and business plans in delivering on its goals and objectives.
- Service our key clients in tandem with our Account Management Team and including such activities as attending briefings, sourcing and shortlisting, and contractor management etc
- Manage recruitment processes including but not limited to advertising, telephone screening, long listing, shortlisting, candidate interviews, reformatting of candidate CVs for presentation to the client, and reference checking
- Build talent communities and contribute to the formation of an accurate database of skilled technology talent that the consulting team can leverage to deliver quality talent for their major accounts
- Provide career and recruitment advice to candidates and clients which is professional, useful, ethical and memorable, creating a lasting impression of Davidson Technology
- Grow and develop knowledge within technology, creating an unparalleled advantage in the market
- Conduct activities and build relationships that brand us as knowledgeable consultants and thought leaders within the technology discipline.
To become a successful Recruitment Consultant at Davidson you will be driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and have a passion for sales. Our accounts have a high contract recruitment demand so we want to speak people who are competitive, love a challenge, have a high sense of urgency and fast turnaround and are interested in delivering the best possible results in the Technology Recruitment sector.
To be successful in this role, you will either be an Recruitment Consultant with 1-3 years’ experience and a proven track record of achievement in personal billings, have worked in business to business sales or you will have had a solid career as a IT professional and be looking to apply your Technology knowledge in this new and exciting career.
At Davidson, our consultants are rewarded with:
- Competitive salary
- A family first culture that respects work / life balance
- Access to a variety of professional development opportunities within the business
- High achievers incentive rewards, lunches and trips
- Growing our market share so there is also career progression on offer, whether you are currently a Consultant or Senior Consultant
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Ryan on 02 8093 0635, quoting ref no. JO-1806-89799. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com