Provide specialist reward advice within in ASX listed firm with over 13,000 employees.
Summary about this job
Remuneration & Benefits
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Reward Advisor. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Max-Term Opportunity until March 2019
- Brisbane or Sydney CBD locations
- Reward advice and consultation
Provide specialist advice on the Reward framework and pay-for-performance culture within Suncorp. You will join an existing, specialist team of Reward professionals who consult on the end to end reward lifecycle. This includes market benchmarking, job evaluations, policy advice and developing reward solutions.
Reporting to the Manager, Workforce Reward, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide specialist reward advice and recommendations to business Functions
- Utilise Suncorp’s internal reward structures and market practices to provide insights on our competitive reward position and recommendations for change
- Collaborate with other Human Resources (HR) teams and offshore partners to provide a seamless and high-quality service to the internal customer
- Lead on Reward related projects or act as SME for Reward on other projects
- Ensure reward design and ongoing governance adheres to Suncorp’s reward frameworks and regulatory standards
- Contribute to the ongoing review of reward policies, procedures and guidelines
- Manage relationships with external consultants and service providers to ensure timely delivery of outsourced reward related work
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Commerce, Business or equivalent – Desired
- Experience advising on reward policy and practice
- Experience in working in a similar position in Financial Services or for a large complex organization – Desired
- Proven consultation and stakeholder management skills
- High level of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven capability to research, analyse and interpret large sets of data/information
When you join Suncorp you gain access to a wide range of benefits including:
- Discounts across a large range of retailers and lifestyle and service providers
- Flexible working arrangements including an agile-work environment, new offices in Melbourne & Sydney and a range of leave options
- Collaborative and friendly culture and a comprehensive health and well-being program promoted through onsite exercise classes and discounted gym memberships
Suncorp Group Limited is a top 20 ASX-listed company with $96 billion in assets and over 13,000 employees. The company has evolved into a unique franchise, delivering highly-valued banking and wealth, and insurance products and services across Australia and New Zealand. We recognise and value commitment and encourage our people to maintain a healthy balance between their career and personal time.
If this sounds like you, apply on SEEK now referencing HRC0557760 and the job title (Reward Advisor) in the subject heading.
Enquiries can be direct to [email protected] in Suncorp Recruitment.
In submitting an application, you are confirming agreement to our Privacy Statement.