Performance Test Manager/ Performance Delivery Manager - Canberra based
• ACT LOCATION • MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN • LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH A PASSION FOR PERFORMANCE TESTING AND GROWING OTHERS CAREERS
Summary about this job
Testing & Quality Assurance
Company: Revolution IT
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Performance Test Manager/ Performance Delivery Manager - Canberra based. Terms and conditions vacancy
- ACT LOCATION
- MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN
- LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH A PASSION FOR PERFORMANCE TESTING AND GROWING OTHERS CAREERS
Revolution IT is a leading APAC IT consulting and quality assurance solutions provider. Within our business we specialise in IT governance, program and project management, requirements management, testing services and training.
Due to expansion of our business in Canberra we are looking for an experienced Performance Test Manager/ Performance Delivery Manager with a strong history in leading technical performance teams to join our team.
You will have the desire to take on a hands-on role and have a real interest in team development. The successful candidate will have proven experience with a variety of licensed and open source tools and frameworks (e.g. LoadRunner, Performance Center, RPT, Silk Performer and JMeter)
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience in a senior level project or test management role with a successful track record or delivery and client satisfaction
- Strong commercial acumen including the ability to identify new or grow established business opportunities
- Desire to share and grow company knowledge through the transfer of skills and knowledge to team members
- Demonstrated experience (2+years) in HP product suite
- Demonstrated Script Development experience in any of the following protocols:
- Web (HTTP/HTML), Web Services
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience of performance testing methodologies, Development of detailed test plans, application simulation models, performance monitoring and analysis techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and co-ordinate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Australian Citizenship.
What We Offer
Alongside a competitive salary package and incentives, Revolution IT offers career development through training, certification, self-study, mentorship and an individually developed career plan. There is an expectation that you will actively pursue your own professional development through Revolution IT.