We are looking for a enthusiastic and driven Project Administrator to join the Melbourne team. Opportunity for a diverse workload.
Summary about this job
PA, EA & Secretarial
Company: Wood & Grieve Engineers
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Project Administrator . Terms and conditions vacancy
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a team player, an enthusiastic and proactive Project Administrator interested in working for a multi-discipline consulting Engineering firm. In this diverse role, you will be working in a busy office environment; you will be a motivated individual who is flexible and able to work under pressure with the ability to priorities and adjust to different workloads.
You will be customer focused and possess excellent written and verbal communications skills and able to apply your sound knowledge of MS Office and InDesign skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Section Managers and Project Engineers in the administrative functions associated with projects.
- Arrange internal project team meetings.
- Assist in diary management for Section Managers and Project Engineers as required.
- Facilitate workload meetings within your discipline in conjunction with managers.
- Support the project team in the continual improvement of quality procedures and standards and proactive implementation of them.
- Prepare, manage and update change registers, and project programs for your projects as requested.
- Track and monitor submissions and proposals to assist the Project Engineers.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and proactively engage with other Project Administrators in your office and in other offices.
- Adhere to professional standards, ethics and WGE quality procedures.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in completing bids or submissions.
- Ability to adapt to different situations and organise priorities autonomously.
- InDesign and other design software / graphic design experience.
- Microsoft Office Suite – Intermediate to expert.
- Previous experience in a similar role highly desirable.
- Ability to handle deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Bluebeam experience desirable.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines.
- The ability to use initiative and think outside the box.
Wood & Grieve Engineers (WGE) has grown to become an award winning multi-disciplinary national engineering consultancy with over 500 staff in six locations. We’ve built a strong reputation for delivering exceptional service with over 50 years of experience within consulting engineering. With offices in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Albany and Busselton, we provide a broad range of engineering services to a wide variety of building, land development and infrastructure projects throughout Australia.
To us, it’s more than just work. Our people are what truly sets us apart and since we opened our doors in 1961, we have been dedicated to maintaining a unique employee culture. We provide a flexible and fun workplace recognising the need for work-life harmony. We’re committed to the wellbeing of our staff and encourage an active workplace operating in a non-bureaucratic environment. Our unique culture drives our teams to go the extra mile and has seen WGE:
- Recognised as a “Best Employer” in ANZ by Aon in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017. An award only achieved by 19 firms across Australia and New Zealand, and the first engineering firm to achieve this.
- Awarded a triple win at the 2015 Financial Review Client Choice Awards for Best Consulting Engineering Firm (revenue $50m-$200m), Best WA Firm and Most Client Focused Consulting Engineer (Grant Holman).
- 2016 Financial Review Client Choice Award winner ‘Best Provider to Property.
At WGE, we do things differently and believe our unique culture sets us apart.
- Competitive salary package incl. 9.5% super.
- Bi-annual Profit Share when WGE does well.
- Modern office environment.
- Access to HBF and Medibank Corporate rates and wellness programs.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
- Training and Development Opportunities.
- Career Progression.
- Active Social Clubs, Charity Action Group and Staff Engagement Group.
If this position is of interest and your experience and qualifications meet the desired criteria, please apply via the link below.
Due to the anticipated high number of responses, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time.