You have initiative, attention to detail, an amazing phone manner, and enjoy being everyone's "Administrative Go-to-person". We have the role for you!
Summary about this job
Company: Australian Industry Group
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Membership Coordinator. Terms and conditions vacancy
- National highly influential employer organisation
- High performing supportive team environment
- Excellent professional development opportunities
Are you a self-starter, looking for a position where you can make a significant contribution to the success of our Membership development team? If so, Australian Industry Group (Ai Group) has a fantastic opportunity for you!
About the Role
Reporting to the National Membership Manager, this role will be responsible for helping to retain and grow Ai Group membership through proactive engagement and responsiveness to member needs, providing administrative executive support to the Head of Membership (approx. 20% time) and also the membership team. In addition to the above, you will be required to:
- Assist with post sales member onboarding & administration.
- Proactively engage via outbound calls to our existing members(SMEs) to highlight service offerings & utilization of their membership benefits.
- Provide support to our national events team in the running of marketing or member engagement events in Sydney.
Ultimately you will be key to helping Ai Group attain the highest levels of member and customer satisfaction.
To succeed in this position, you will have strong administration skills, a cheerful disposition, great communication skills and be unflappable, with the ability to handle a range of projects and tasks at the one time. Strong attention to detail and a commitment to quality outcomes are a must, as is the desire to be part of a friendly, committed team. You must demonstrate min 2-3 years:
- Data entry experience, preferably in a CRM
- Customer service experience
- Administrative support experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational skills to maintain and prioritise workflow, meet deadlines and handle urgent matters when required
We offer you a collaborative work environment, a committed team of people and a competitive remuneration package, plus flexible hours to help you balance work and life (because we really want to see you succeed). And not to forget the amazing growth opportunities (just ask the all the people who took new internal roles with us this year).
If you have the passion and skills to succeed in this role, please send a copy of your resume by clicking “Apply Now”.
The Australian Industry Group (“Ai Group”), is one of the most influential industry organisations nationally, representing thousands of employers across a range of diverse sectors including manufacturing, construction, ICT, transport and logistics, labour hire, defence and associated industries. We provide comprehensive advice and assistance to help member companies run their businesses more effectively. We are a strong voice for industry, delivering effective representation for our members to state and federal governments.
For more information about Ai Group go to www.aigroup.com.au
Ai Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. We promote flexible ways of working including part-time, talk to us about flexible working arrangements.