Executive Assistant/ Project Officer
The Executive Assistant/ Project Officer provides effective and efficient administrative support for a minimum of two directors within UNSW
Summary about this job
Company: University of New South Wales
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Executive Assistant/ Project Officer. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Level 6 + 17% superannuation + Annual leave loading
- Full-time (35 hours/ week)
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW is currently implementing a ten year strategy to 2025 and our ambition for the next decade is nothing less than to establish UNSW as Australia’s global university. We aspire to this in the belief that a great university, which is a global leader in discovery, innovation, impact, education and thought leadership, can make an enormous difference to the lives of people in Australia and around the world
About the role
The Executive Assistant/ Project Officer provides effective and efficient administrative support for a minimum of two directors within UNSW IT. The incumbent is responsible diary and email management and facilitating effective communication between internal and external stakeholders. They are responsible for daily preparation of diary and relevant materials and will support small projects on behalf of their director as necessary
The Executive Assistant/ Project Officer has significant working relationships with:
- The UNSW IT Directors and the executive support team
- The CDO Office
- Senior staff in the wider Finance and Operations Division
- Senior staff in Faculties and executive support The role of Executive Assistant/ Project Officer reports to the Business Administration Manager with a dotted line to the Director they will support.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in administration environment with PA/EA experience to senior management
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with a customer service focus and the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated project management experience monitoring and delivering projects within agreed timeframes.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, including a demonstrated ability to deal with multiple tasks and manage conflicting deadlines
- Experience in researching, preparing and writing management reports, briefings and presentations
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Position Description - Executive Assistant_Project Officer.pdf
Applications close: 2 August 2018
UNSW is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity