Raw Recruitment and Services are currently seeking an experienced Group Training Organisation Manager to join our friendly team!
Summary about this job
Company: RAW Recruitment and Services
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job GTO Manager. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Full time opportunity
- Brunswick Location
- Attractive Salary package
About the business
RAW Recruitment and Services specialise in casual labour and recruitment across the civil and construction industry.
Due to business growth, we are currently looking for a talented individual to join our friendly team as a GTO Manager.
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Manager, we are seeking a GTO Manager to undertake work developing sustainable markets, hosts and strategies for the placement of apprentices and trainees, and servicing business partners of RAW Recruitment and Services.
As a Group Training Organisation Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building long term relationships and partnerships with industry partners
- Marketing group training services to potential customers
- Providing continuous contact between apprentices/trainees and host employers
- Recruit and induct apprentices, trainees and other employees for host placements
- Conduct monitoring visits and WHS training
- Monitor RTO/TAFE performance and progression
Benefits and perks
- Attractive remuneration package
- Maintained company vehicle
- Business mobile phone
The role is available for an immediate start and initial interviews will begin as soon as possible.
*Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders encouraged to apply*
If you believe you have the relevant knowledge and experience, please click the 'APPLY NOW' button or contact our office on 1300 316 630.