CLINICAL GOVERNANCE / ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Great opportunity for a highly skilled and experienced individual to join our Governance Services team.
Summary about this job
Company: Community Support Inc
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job CLINICAL GOVERNANCE / ADMINISTRATION OFFICER. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Work with enthusiastic, energetic, dedicated and motivated team
- Salary Packaging available
- Full Time
- Work with an enthusiastic, energetic, dedicated and motivated team
- Salary packaging available
- Ongoing training & development
- Full Time, Ongoing
Community Support Inc are experts in the delivery of one-to-one in-home and community-based support. We support approximately 1,000 South Australians of all ages with disability, mental illness, autism spectrum disorder, complex health conditions and the aged.
We are a large employer and our offices have a genuine family feeling. We care about each other and we are working together to do great things for the people we support. We do really meaningful work and put great emphasis on delivering high quality services.
We are building an amazing team of enthusiastic, energetic, dedicated and motivated people who are working together to deliver great outcomes for our customers and our staff.
The Clinical Governance Officer (SCAHDS Level 5) is responsible for providing support to the Manager, Support Services to ensure that the support services we deliver meet and exceed the relevant and appropriate quality standards and compliance requirements.
The role will be responsible for reviewing how supports are delivered, designing appropriate processes and procedures, and auditing compliance against those processes and procedures to ensure that quality standards and compliance requirements are met.
The successful applicant will be organised, people focused, and passionate about ensuring our supports are delivered in the right way.
- You are results focused with exceptional time management
- You are a critical thinker who has strong analytical skills, making you an effective problem solver
- You have excellent communication, coaching and influencing skills
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant Professional / Tertiary Qualifications with relevant experience, or equivalent.
- A working knowledge of statutory requirements relevant to the workplace.
- Previous experience in developing and implementing a support / clinical governance framework.
- Demonstrated administrative experience, including well developed proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and healthcare incident management systems.
- Experience in the community services, disability, mental health or aged care sector.
Please complete your work history & education information on the application page. You are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role. Applications should be submitted by clicking on the link below. Your resume should include two professional referees.
For questions please contact our Human Resource Team on:
8429 1200 or [email protected]
No Recruitment Agencies please