Insurance Broker Admin Assistant
Seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking broker assistant to our senior brokers in our potential packed brokerage firm in Sydney CBD
Summary about this job
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000, depending on experience.
Detail information about job Insurance Broker Admin Assistant. Terms and conditions vacancy
A great opportunity to join our established broking firm as an assistant insurance broker to the senior insurance brokers in our City office.
There is an excellent infrastructure in place as well as a dedicated team of insurance brokers for the successful candidate to substantially grow and develop their career.
We promote an enjoyable, hard working, friendly environment for all staff members.
We provide ongoing training, mentoring and development.
- Assisting portfolio managers with day to day tasks.
- Renewals and New Business processing.
- Process endorsement and cancellation requests.
- Responding to ongoing queries.
- Contribute to the business growth of the company.
- Managing client/insurer relationships.
- Managing debtors.
- Claim maintenance including: processing, tracking, recording and ensuring timely settlement of claims.
- Ensuring internal databases and relevant systems are kept up to date and accurate.
- Tier 2 (Insurance Broking) minimum
- Minimum 1 year experience in insurance broking is essential
- Experience on Winbeat and Sunrise will be viewed favourably
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office ( Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Confident telephone and listening skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to use initiative and maintain high level of confidentiality.
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
If this is the role for you then please click 'APPLY NOW'