BOQ are currently seeking a corporate receptionist to be our front of house for BOQ Group and its divisions in Sydney
Summary about this job
Company: Bank of Queensland
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Corporate Receptionist. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Join ASX 100 finance leader – Australia's Most Loved Bank!
- Corporate Receptionist role in Sydney
- We're a flexible employer. Chat to us about what would make work 'work' for you."
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia's Most Loved Bank! BOQ Business are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace and have a collaborative team environment. You will be part of a professional team in Sydney and be our front of house and first point of contact for our clients and suppliers across our BOQ Group divisions in Sydney.
About the Role:
The Corporate Receptionist role purpose is to provide reception duties for the Sydney Office located in Chifley Tower. Various duties that the successful candidate will be responsible for include
- Managing enquiries from visitors and internal personnel
- Assisting the Physical Security with managing building access cards for staff, contractors and visitors
- Meet and greet internal and external customers, sign in visitors to the visitor management system.
- Answering phones and general enquiries and forward calls to relevant team/staff member.
- Performing general administrative duties
- Book and manage meeting room and BOQ pool car requests,
- Manage incoming and outgoing parcel deliveries.
- However most importantly you will have exceptional presentation skills and a friendly loveable demeanour to reflect our brand promise of being Australia's most loved Bank!
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a similar Corporate Reception role/or professional Concierge.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities.
- Proficient in use of technology (i.e. MS Office).
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and presentation to reflect our brand of being Australia's most loved bank.
BOQ culture and benefits
Work for one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia's Most Loved Bank! BOQ are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace and we're located in the iconic premium office space in Sydney's Chifley Tower. Benefits include;
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links, alternatively you can view the role on our Careers Page, https://boq-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
BOQ is a member of the Australian Bankers' Association and has subscribed to the Conduct Background Check Protocol (Protocol). Under the Protocol, from 1 October 2017, BOQ will contact any previous employer/s who are also part of this association to provide a Conduct Check of any potential employee.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks