An excellent opportunity for a Medical Receptionist to develop their skills and progress their career.
Summary about this job
Work type: Contract/Temp
Detail information about job Medical Receptionist . Terms and conditions vacancy
We are currently seeking a reliable Medical Receptionist to join a busy radiology clinic on a permanent basis. The hours are full-time and you must be available to start as soon as possible.
- Greeting visitors and providing a friendly, personable experience for each patient
- Answering incoming calls and managing a busy phone
- Booking appointments and updating theatre lists
- Email management and appropriate correspondence
- Liaising with medical staff, varying from Clinicians, Nurses and Doctors
- Billing patients with private health care funding
- Invoicing and receipting
- Managing patient records and updating the database
- All administration duties required day to day
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum of 12 months experience working on a reception desk ideally in a medical clinic
- A proven ability to provide a high standard of customer service
- Excellent communication skills to enable you to communicate effectively with children, adults and people from diverse backgrounds
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to be adaptable to a new environment
- Proficient skills in using the Excel and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Willing to apply for a National Police Check
- Previous experience working within a radiology clinic
- Experience with billings and processing private health care claims
- Have a wide range of medical vocabulary
If you match the criteria and would like to apply for the role please apply via the link below.
If you want to have a confidential chat please call Siobhan Mullooly on 0893230214 for more information. All applications will be treated with confidence.