Real Estate Sales
REAP Recruitment have opportunities throughout NZ existing & new Real Estate Salesperson. Call today if you're thinking about a career in Real Estate
Summary about this job
Company: REAP Recruitment
Location: Hawkes Bay
Work type: Full Time
Salary: RETAINERS AVAILABLE
Detail information about job Real Estate Sales. Terms and conditions vacancyREAP Recruitment specialise in recruitment for the Real Estate and Property (REAP) industries. Whether you're an existing Real Estate Salesperson wanting to see if the "grass is greener" or thinking about entering (or returning to) the Real Estate industry, make REAP Recruitment your first call. By partnering with REAP Recruitment, we
- Actively work on your behalf to secure you the best possible deal
- Are your independent choice
- Have relationships with most NZ Real Estate companies
- Have opportunities for New & Existing Salespeople throughout NZ
- Offer a no obligation and 100% confidential service
- Can secure retainers and additional support
- Offer our services free to all candidates
- Can do the running around for you, it's what we do
Maybe the grass is greener, why not take a look? We are keen to chat to ALL existing Real Estate Salespeople about their career options. Whatever you're missing or looking for in your current role we can help find it for you. We have opportunities throughout NZ with the leading Real Estate Companies. Confidentiality assured.
Please call Matt Hunter on 021 321115 for current opportunities in your area (and throughout NZ)
Thinking About a Career in Real Estate?
People from all backgrounds have become successful in Real Estate. If you have the right attributes and dedication, then you're on your way to being successful and unlocking an uncapped earning potential.
To work in Real Estate, you need to be licenced by the REA. To be eligible to apply for a license and, as a minimum requirement, you need to complete the Level 4 National Certificate in Real Estate. Once underway with your studies, REAP Recruitment will actively work with their industry partners to secure a role for you based on your requirements. By partnering with REAP Recruitment, you have access to
- Our FREE Services
- An independent choice - find out the pros and cons of the different offices
- The required support needed to get you qualified and licensed
- Low cost training options (Skills NZ)
- "Fast Track" study options - qualify in quick time
- Assistance towards your compulsory study
Please call Matt Hunter on (021) 32 1115 today for a no obligation chat about our current opportunities or apply on-line below for more information.