Certificate lll or Diploma Educator
If you want to join a great local company and work with a fun team, look no further. We have a great opportunity for you!
Summary about this job
Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Company: Making A Difference Early Learning Education and Care Centres
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Certificate lll or Diploma Educator. Terms and conditions vacancy
About the business and the role
If you love working with children and looking to work for a great company who puts their people first, come and join the team at Making A Difference Early Learning. We are an established quality childcare organisation located across three locations in the Northern Beaches. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a qualified or studying Certificate lll or Diploma Educator at our Beacon Hill and Frenchs Forest centres available, to start work immediately.
Don't miss this opportunity, if you're looking to work for an organisation which offers a professional and supportive culture who values developing our employee's careers and future success in childcare.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Work in a team across all daily and weekly planning and programming tasks
- Providing a high quality services in accordance with National Quality Standards
- Complying with the relevant government regulations
- Ensuring daily task lists activity and meal planning is completed
- Assess and monitor the needs of each child and their educational progress
- Maintain positive working relationships and communication with team members, parents and each child
Skills and experience
- Fun, energetic and passionate about working with children
- Applicants must hold a Certificate lll or Diploma in Children's Services
- An understanding of early Years learning framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Previous industry experience
- Working with children check (NSW)
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Proven track record in implementing a curriculum
- Love working in a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to communicate with the families and children
- A 'can do attitude' willing to go the extra mile
- Right to work in Australia
Job benefits and perks
- Programming time off the floor
- Uniforms supplied
- Career and professional development offered to all staff
- Free onsite parking and close to public transport
- Access to annual flu vacation program and other employee discounts
- Flexible working hours and work locations
- Professional culture and supportive and fun work environment and team
- Lots of resources available to showcase our children's learning journeys.
If you want to be part of this highly motivated and highly qualified team of educational professionals. Please "APPLY NOW" and include your covering letter and resume.