Casual assistants - Brighton East
Join our Explorers Brighton East team now!
Summary about this job
Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Company: Explorers Early Learning
Work type: Casual/Vacation
Detail information about job Casual assistants - Brighton East. Terms and conditions vacancy
Explorers Early Learning are currently seeking suitably qualified and experienced Assistant Educators to join the team at our early learning centre in Brighton East
At Explorers we understand how valuable Educators are in the lives of the children they teach. We offer a supportive environment with a strong leadership team and professional development program. The aim at Explorers is to create a quality learning environment where children can 'explore' allowing them to learn, develop and most importantly, have a sense of being and belonging.
We are searching for Educators who:
- Are bubbly with a positive attitude
- Are passionate about providing quality learning environments for children
- Are committed and professional
- Have a strong understanding of the EYLF and NQS
Working within various teams you will be required to engage and provide a high-quality learning curriculum for all children and families. An understanding of the Reggio Emilia approach and a passion for sustainable practice will be highly regarded. The service utilises an online curriculum therefore the successful candidate must be comfortable with technology and have the willingness to learn new skills.
The role in detail:
- Centre opening hours 7:00am- 6:30pm
- Paid professional development
- Child care discount for children attending the service
- An approved early learning qualification, or evidence of enrolment to study an early learning qualification
- First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Working with children check
With several early learning centres opening across Melbourne, opportunities for career progression are available, join us today to make your mark!
If you are interested, we can't wait to hear from you! Apply today!
Enquiries: Emma-lea Laity
Ph: (03) 9248 3037
Applications Close: 16/05/2019