UFP Tutor - Physics
Physical and Environmental Sciences,Physics and Astronomy
Short info about job
Salary: £30.89 to £40.47 per hour
Hours: Full Time, Part Time
Contract type: Fixed-Term/Contract
Type / Role: Academic or Research
Phone: +44-1449 2948150
Fax: +44-1296 3693847
Detail information about job UFP Tutor - Physics. Terms and conditions vacancy
Job Description Bell is recruiting for enthusiastic UFP Subject tutors to join us in September.
- Plan, prepare, teach and where appropriate design courses and lessons, selecting and sequencing appropriate materials, resources, methods, and techniques according to learners’/sponsors’ expectations and needs, paying relevant attention to learning context and environment, as directed and to agreed standards;
- Assess, and provide relevant and timely feedback on achievement, progress, and developmental needs to students, sponsors, academic and other managers, and colleagues, including reports, and as directed;
- Set, evaluate, and mark students’ course work, homework and examinations according to student need and requirements of the course;
- Complete and carry out associated administrative tasks as directed
- Provide students with academic advice, counselling, educational guidance, and tutorial support, including individual learning plans as directed;
- Supervise students’ attendance and behaviour, as appropriate
- Develop materials and resources, and in syllabus development as directed
- Evaluate, and provide relevant and timely reports and feedback on materials, courses, and lessons to sponsors, academic and other managers, and colleagues as directed
- Attend academic meetings when required
- Adhere to the standards and procedures detailed in the Teachers’ Handbook.
- Actively promote Bell's full range of training services (both in the UK and globally) by maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of Bell products and services and by referring potential prospects to the Sales & Marketing Department;
- To adhere to all statutory regulations and to Bell policies and procedures;
- Protect at all times the confidentiality of information handled within the remit of the post;
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young persons you are responsible for and come into contact with.
To undertake any reasonable duties as required.
- Degree in the subject taught (or a closely related subject)
- Masters or PHD level qualification in the subject taught
- PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification
- Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults
- Teaching at Foundation or A Level
- Teaching international students
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to keep accurate records
- High level of literacy in English. CEFR C2 level of English if English is not your first language.
- Experience of setting and marking coursework and exams
Please Click on the Apply button below for further details and to Apply