University Scheduling Officer
Short info about job
Company: BPP University Limited
Salary: Not specified
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Type / Role: Professional or Managerial
Phone: +44-1423 1137054
Fax: +44-1226 4930358
Detail information about job University Scheduling Officer. Terms and conditions vacancy
(Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00) plus occasional evenings and Saturdays (as per agreed overtime policy) and with some shift work (finishing at 17:30 according to rota) to provide a telephone enquiry service for scheduling queries.
Who We Are
BPP University is the UK’s only university solely dedicated to business and the professions. We are dedicated to preparing students for a professional career and our programmes are designed in partnership with employers and respected professionals in the fields of law, business, finance and health.
What you’ll do
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
This will incorporate the following responsibilities:
- To ensure that a clear timeline for the production of the teaching schedule is communicated to programme leaders on a termly basis.
- To assist in the production of the teaching schedule for each term and to ensure that it is made available in an appropriate format to all relevant parties.
- To liaise with Schools over their scheduling requirements, working in particular with Schools where specific problems arise and seeking ways of resolving the problems.
- To assist in maintaining the schedule on an ongoing basis, making changes as required according to business need.
- To assist in providing a scheduling enquiry service, answering queries by telephone or email according to business need.
- To assist in the provision of an ad-hoc rooms booking service, ensuring the optimum use of the space available.
The successful candidate will have experience of creating/maintain teaching schedules. They will demonstrate excellent organisation and planning skills and attention to detail, along with the ability to prioritise their workload under pressure.
With excellent communication skills, they will be able to build good working relationships across all levels, and able to work in a team and independently.
What we offer
BPP exists to help people make the most of their talents – just ask the students who study with us every year. We aim to have an equally positive impact on our employees' careers by providing the culture, career development opportunities and extra benefits to inspire you personally and professionally.
BPP invests heavily in your career development – you will have free access to all of BPP's courses – from gaining an ACCA accountancy qualification, in-house leadership and management training or wide range of personal and professional development opportunities to a Graduate Diploma in Law, you can take your career in any direction you like.
Add to this a comprehensive benefits package, including 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, life assurance, group personal pension plan, childcare vouchers and the cycle to work scheme, and you’ll find the BPP Professional Education Group a great company to work for.
To find out more about working at BPP, please visit http://www.bpp.com/working-at-bpp
How to apply
For a full job description and details on how to apply, please visit: https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/bpp/displayjob.aspx?jobid=2065
Closing date: 19 September 2017