Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management
Business and Management Studies,Human Resources Management
Short info about job
Company: Deakin University
Department: Deakin Business School
Salary: An attractive remuneration package to be negotiated + 17% super
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Type / Role: Academic or Research
Phone: +44-1257 3721588
Fax: +44-1329 6436035
Detail information about job Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management. Terms and conditions vacancy
SALARY RANGE: An attractive remuneration package to be negotiated + 17% superEMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and continuingLOCATION: Geelong Waterfront Campus / Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLEDeakin Business School and the Department of Management are seeking to recruit academics to join a team of established researchers working in areas such as organisation behaviour, management and strategy.
The appointee will be expected to:
- Contribute to the Department’s teaching programs at undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and supervision at honours and/or doctoral levels.
- Undertake and publish high-quality research in journals of national and international reputation.
- Actively contribute to the development of the Department's research agenda,
- Participate in competitive external research funding activities.
- PhD in a relevant discipline.
- Experience in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and PhD supervision.
- A research profile underpinned by a publications record in high quality journals.
- Evidence of success in obtaining competitive external research funding.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
POSITION DESCRIPTION: 170394_Senior_Lecturer_in_Human_Resource_Management.pdf
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Professor Amanda Pyman, Head, Department of Management, telephone +61 3 9244 6170, email [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 10 September 2017
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin’s workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
TO APPLYAll applicants MUST provide a separate statement addressing each of the key selection criteria outlined in the position description in addition to providing a cover letter and resume. To apply please click Apply button at top of screen.
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.