Lecturer in Electrical Installation
Engineering and Technology,Other Engineering
Short info about job
Company: St Helens College
Salary: £22,854 to £30,690 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Type / Role: Academic or Research
Phone: +44-1377 4734527
Fax: +44-1359 6192138
Detail information about job Lecturer in Electrical Installation. Terms and conditions vacancy
We are seeking to appoint an adaptable and self-motivated individual to the role of Lecturer in Electrical Installation. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding area of the curriculum, which boasts continued learner success and achievement.
The role will involve teaching and assessing on electrical installation programmes from Level 1 to level 3. Excellent organisational skills, an enthusiasm and passion for teaching with the ability to motivate and inspire students is essential.
The successful candidate must:
- Have completed a time served electrical installation apprenticeship.
- Be qualified to a minimum of Level 3 in electrical installation and ideally hold C Certificate in Electrical Installations or HNC
- Have relevant experience of working within the construction industry as a qualified electrician.
- Ideally hold a relevant Teaching Qualification/Assessors Award.
- Ideally have a knowledge and understanding of NVQ’s in Electrical Installation
- Hold GCSE English & maths (A*-C)
The benefits package includes generous annual leave, membership of final salary or career average pension scheme, professional development and training, free on-site car parking and other voluntary benefit schemes, including childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme.
St Helens College is committed to Equality and Diversity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff, students and volunteers to share this commitment.This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This role does not meet the minimum requirements set by UK Visas & Immigration to enable sponsorship of migrant workers. Therefore we cannot progress applications from candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Please note we do not accept CV’s from recruitment agencies. Any speculative CVs sent to the College will NOT be considered.