Executive Projects Officer
Administrative,PR, Marketing, Sales and Communication
Short info about job
Company: The Academy of Contemporary Music
Department: ACM Guildford
Salary: £31,604 to £36,618 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Type / Role: Professional or Managerial
Phone: +44-1387 4299468
Fax: +44-1446 3524658
Detail information about job Executive Projects Officer. Terms and conditions vacancy
ACM is at the forefront of innovative music education, successfully blending outstanding teaching with real industry engagement at all levels. We provide a fast-paced, dynamic and professional work environment as a specialist institution offering a range of HE and FE programs. ACM blends the private sector ethos of forward thinking and business agility with the robust educational frameworks that underpin the best of the public sector.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Projects Officer to provide project coordination and support to the Executive Team by tracking, reporting and communicating key themes arising from the Executive Council. This role has a vital function in underpinning the strategic aims of ACM by following actions through the governance structures of the institution. The Executive Projects Officer will also undertake a coordination role on various projects arising to support the needs and growth of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and motivated self-starter, able to develop the role and to operate effectively with members of the Executive Team.
- To orchestrate the use of project management software to track actions and minutes arising from institutional meetings
- To follow up on actions, checking their completeness
- To instruct members of SMT with directives from the Executive Team on thematic topics
- To maintain positive relationships with all internal stakeholders and external ACM partners
- To maintain a calendar of external events, facilitating Executive presence
- To capture minutes and actions arising at the Executive Council, ensuring that outputs are communicated to relevant stakeholders
- To ensure that regulatory submissions have appropriate Executive sign-off
- To maintain a timeline of institutional and regulatory activity, ensuring that all deadlines are met
- An undergraduate qualification
- A project management qualification is desirable (e.g PRINCE2)
- Previous experience working in a higher education environment also desirable
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge
- An eye for detail
- The ability to disseminate complex information to a range of stakeholders
- Outstanding organisational and reporting skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work flexibly, with initiative, prioritising and managing time effectively
To apply for this role, please download and complete an application form at www.acm.ac.uk/experience/jobs. Closing date: Tuesday 12th September.
Due to the volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, it is not possible to keep in touch with every applicant. Therefore, we would ask you to assume that if you have not heard from us within 28 days of the advertised closing date, your application has not been successful on this occasion.