Education & Professional Development Lead
Education Studies (inc. TEFL),Education Studies,Administrative,PR, Marketing, Sales and Communication,Senior Management
Short info about job
Company: Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
Salary: £37,872 to £46,076 per annum (Grade 6)
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Type / Role: Academic or Research
Phone: +44-1539 4638397
Fax: +44-1403 3716369
Detail information about job Education & Professional Development Lead. Terms and conditions vacancy
This role will see the post holder provide comprehensive project management for the development, delivery and evaluation of a portfolio of courses to support the professional development of child healthcare professionals.
Hours: 35 Hours per Week Location: 5 – 11 Theobalds Road, Holborn, London, WC1X 8SH
In this role, you will:
- In conjunction with the Education and Professional Development Manager lead on a portfolio of activity that will engage clinicians and other healthcare and child care professionals as laid in the Education and Professional Development Strategy.
- Lead on the monitoring and evaluation framework to ensure project deliverables and stages are identified and impact information is captured for future development of all programmes
- Take overall responsibility for the delivery of all courses and projects within a designated portfolio across the four nations
- Take responsibility for drafting funding information for bids and prepare material for periodic funding reports
- Be responsible for monitoring and evaluating the work of suppliers/contractors with regard to project delivery/products and identifying risks with proportionate recommendations to mitigate including contract management
- Line management the Education and Professional Development Assistant and Education and Professional Development Coordinator to support the operational aspects of programme delivery.
Your Skills will include:
- Excellent project management skills and experience evidenced by a recent and successful track record in a relevant project management role.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. The ability to set out and discuss complex issues clearly for a wide audience and to give presentations as required in a fluent and persuasive manner to people at all levels.
- Knowledge and interest in educational design and delivery to support change (for both online and face to face methods of education delivery)
- Strong problem solving skills demonstrating the ability to understand and discuss complex issues around child health promotion.
- Ability to plan and organise tasks effectively by thinking through things in advance, prioritising and managing time well.
- Experience of developing and managing education and professional development projects
- Experience of budget management and of prioritising competing demands and giving attention to meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrable line management skills and experience of performance management processes
To apply, please visit our website http://www.rcpch.ac.uk/vacancy/education-professional-development-lead
Please note CVs will not be accepted.
The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health is a Disability Confident and Stonewall Champion Employer
Closing date: 9am, Monday 18th September 2017Shortlisting: 19th – 20th September 2017Interview: Wednesday 27th September 2017