Post-Doctoral Fellow in Organisational Behaviour
Business and Management Studies,Human Resources Management
Short info about job
Company: University of Reading
Department: Leadership Organisations & Behaviour
Salary: £29,799 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Fixed-Term/Contract
Type / Role: Academic or Research
Phone: +44-1367 2613067
Fax: +44-1487 4321166
Detail information about job Post-Doctoral Fellow in Organisational Behaviour. Terms and conditions vacancy
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Post-doctoral Fellow in Organisational Behaviour, to join an enthusiastic and ambitious team at Henley Business School. The post will provide academic input to the expanding teaching and research in the OB area. The ideal candidate will be able to contribute to our developing research, support teaching at programme development, undergraduate, post graduate and executive education levels.
You will have:
- A PhD in a relevant area or very close to completion (e.g. submitted)
- Potential for developing a strong publication track record
- The ability to show initiative and take responsibility in professional activities
- An open and creative approach to professional tasks
- Experience of teaching at undergraduate and postgraduate levels
- Good team working skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills together with excellent presentation skills and the ability to deliver to large and small groups
Interviews to be held 17th October 2017.
Informal contact detailsContact role: Head of Department, LOBContact name: Andrew GodleyContact phone: 0118 378 5051Contact email: [email protected]
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, is a Stonewall Diversity and Global Diversity Champion, and supports the principles of the Race Equality Charter and Athena SWAN. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.