Registered Nurse, Operating Theatre
Experienced Registered Nurse - Operating Theatre
Summary about this job
Nursing - Theatre & Recovery
Company: Remuera Surgical Care
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Registered Nurse, Operating Theatre. Terms and conditions vacancy
About the business and the role
Remuera Surgical Care is a private surgical facility on Remuera Road, Auckland, specialising in Plastic and Reconstructive surgery, ENT surgery and General surgery. We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Registered Nurse to join our friendly operating theatre team.
This role is well suited to those who are looking for the opportunity to work Monday to Friday. Free, secure parking is available onsite.
You will need to have:
· Registration with the New Zealand Nursing Council
· Current APC
· Current CPR/ ACLS certification
· At least two years post graduate experience in an operating theatre environment within the last 5 years.
· Legal entitlement to work in New Zealand.
· A confident and compassionate nature with a good local knowledge of our private healthcare system.
· A great team playing attitude but prepared to work independently.
Don't miss a beat, if you have the experience and are looking to become part of a fantastic team, email your details today - [email protected]
Job tasks and responsibilities
In addition to the usual operating theatre roles of assisting, scrubbing and circulating, you will be required to be involved with the day to day running of the theatre suite including stock and equipment management, rostering, inservice education and pre-operative patient assessment.
Job benefits and perks
Free onsite parking
Regular CPD opportunities
No weekend or shift work