Clarins Beauty Therapist
Clarins are looking for a passionate and experienced Beauty Therapist to join our Global beauty brand.
Summary about this job
Company: CLARINS GROUP
Location: Bay of Plenty
Work type: Casual/Vacation
Detail information about job Clarins Beauty Therapist. Terms and conditions vacancy
Clarins, a leading worldwide French skincare and luxury fragrance company, has always been based on the notion of knowing how to listen to our customers and create the most amazing journey with them in mind. Clarins has almost 50 years of experience in the beauty industry and Clarins products are available in 150 countries around the world. When joining Groupe Clarins, you not only grow professionally, you grow as an individual. As part of the Clarins family committed to responsible development, you will help create unforgettable brand experiences for our prestige skincare, make-up and fragrance divisions.
- Award Winning Customer Service Training
- Product Knowledge Training
- Career Development Opportunities
- Rewarding Commission Structure
- Generous quarterly product allowance
- Exciting incentive opportunities
About the role
Clarins is looking for a high calibre travelling Beauty Therapist to join our Clarins family across our stores in the Bay of Plenty Region. If you are passionate about makeup and beauty services and enjoy working with skincare and cosmetic products and have a positive attitude and love providing exceptional customer service then this job is for you.
- Location – Travelling Role in the Bay of Plenty Region
- Casual Role
- Available weekdays, weekends and public holidays.
- Flexibility needed during key promotional times e.g. Major events, extended trade and Christmas
- You have a positive Attitude and Professional approach
- You have great Interpersonal skills and love customer Service
- You are able to demonstrate a good understanding of cosmetics, skincare and makeup application
- Department Store Experience within Beauty Environment
- You ideally have a Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy or Diploma
- You have worked to and achieved KPI’s
- You have strong organizational skills.
- You are able to work autonomously
- You pride yourself on your excellent communication and customer service skills
- You have a passion for skincare and cosmetics
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please click APPLY and submit your updated resume.
Clarins- It’s all about you!