Team Leader Operations & Contracts
Exciting opportunity exists for a proactive professional with experience in managing people and has a passion in their experienced field.
Summary about this job
Government - Local
Company: Maroondah City Council
Work type: Full Time
Salary: Salary $96,055 pa + super + 19 day month
Detail information about job Team Leader Operations & Contracts. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Ongoing Full Time
- Salary: $96,055 pa + super + 19 day month
- Location: Croydon
• Ongoing Full Time
• Salary: $96,055 pa + super + 19 day month
• Location: Croydon
The City of Maroondah is a municipality that blends the best of both city and country lifestyle and facilities. With a current population of around 113, 944, Maroondah is home to 9,000 businesses that employ 36,000 people.
An exciting opportunity exists for a proactive professional with experience in managing people and has a passion in their experienced field to achieve set goals and be part of the Operations Team.
You will be responsible for overseeing the effective management and delivery of activities within the Built Environment in accordance with Council values, policies, goals and objectives. Operations & Contracts Team leader will be responsible for the coordination and programming of the Road Infrastructure, Cleansing and Drainage Maintenance.
To be successful you will need:
• Degree in Engineering or equivalent qualification.
• Experience in a supervisory role (leading, managing and coaching team members in achievement of team and organisational objectives) within a infrastructure field.
• Experience in Project/Contract Management.
• Experience in formulating, managing and monitoring budgets to achieve set targets.
• Experience in report and letter writing.
As part of our recruitment process you may be required to have pre-employment checks.
To apply online please visit our Careers @ Maroondah www.maroondah.vic.gov.au
For further information please call Michael Arhontis, Coordinator Built Environment on Tel: 9294 5678.
Closing Date: Sunday 29 July 2018