We are seeking an experienced Commercial Administrator to join our Commercial team.
Summary about this job
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Commercial Administrator. Terms and conditions vacancy
Reporting to the Collins Class Submarine Commercial Manager working in the Commercial department, the purpose of the Commercial Administrator is to provide commercial coordination and administration support for the Collins Class Submarine (CCSM) In Service Support Contract (ISSC).
Key aspects of this role include:
- Maintain Commercial department records and registers pertaining to ISSC.
- Prepare and coordinate internal and external Commercial reporting.
- Administer Commercial processes and procedures.
- The position must work closely with the Commercial department and internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare draft contractual and commercial documentation.
- Coordination to support the resolution of commercial matters.
- Other tasks as requested by the CCSM Commercial Manager.
Essential qualifications, technical competencies and experience required:
- A minimum of Certificate IV in Business Administration, commerce, engineering and/or legal services.
- Knowledge of contract law principles and experience assisting in commercial negotiations.
- Administration and coordination skills.
- Problem solving skills and exposure to project management principles.
- Ability to use and apply Microsoft suite of applications.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
Clearances required for this position:
- Australian Defence Security Clearance
Eligibility for an Australian Defence Security Clearance and to access protected US Defence Technology will be taken into account in assessing an applicant's suitability for this role. Due to security reasons, you may be required to obtain a Defence security clearance. If so, you must be an Australian citizen and have a 10-year verifiable background.
At ASC we believe in developing our staff and helping our people to realise their career goals so we offer a range of professional development opportunities. We offer a genuine career path and the chance to work on Australia's most innovative and challenging defence programs.
If you would like be considered for this exciting opportunity please visit www.asc.com.au to review a copy of the Position Description and submit your application.
Applications close Sunday 29th July at 11:00pm.
ASC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunities employer that provides an environment that encourages diversity and inclusion in all of its forms