Program Support Officer
This position supports program/project managers & team members by utilising a broad range of software, databases & by adhering to policies/procedures.
Summary about this job
Government - State
Company: Department of Transport and Main Roads
Location: Western QLD
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Program Support Officer. Terms and conditions vacancy
Department of Transport and Main Roads / Cloncurry
- Permanent full time
- Salary in the range of $61,789 to $68,896 per annum excluding superannuation
- Some RRAIS Incentives will apply
In the role of Program Support Officer you will utilise a broad range of computer software programs and information management systems and databases to provide high level support services to project managers and/or team members which enhance the timely and effective delivery of project/s, ensuring compliance with appropriate legislation, organisational policies and procedures.
- Where required administer, maintain and ensure the delivery of a range of support activities across a range of functions including human resources, finance, information/records keeping, scheduling, and executive support.
- Providing high level administrative support to project managers and team members, including coordination of team meetings, taking and distributing minutes, documents and reports, establishing and maintaining spreadsheets and registers and providing timely information, updates and presentations as required.
- Ensure operational practices and standards of service and performance comply with departmental and regional policies, legislation (incl. WH&S), and governance obligations.
- Provide effective performance management and assistance for project administration staff to ensure tasks are completed within specified deadlines.
This role reports to the Senior Program Support Officer.
Please provide the following information to the panel to assess your suitability:
- A cover letter of no more than 2 pages outlining your ability to meet the requirements and competencies listed under ‘Is this role for you?’
- Your current CV or Resume (maximum 5 pages).
Submit your application:
- Applying online through the Smart Jobs and Careers website www.smartjobs.qld.gov.au is the preferred means to submit an application.
For further information about this position and details on how to apply, please visit the Queensland Government Smart Jobs and Careers website www.smartjobs.qld.gov.au.
Job Ad Reference: QLD/282146/18.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 25 July 2018