Estate Appraisal Planning and Data Coordinator
Based at Simpsons Barracks, VIC. Broadspectrum are looking for a Skilled Planning & Data Coordinator for Estate Appraisal Activities. Apply Now!
Summary about this job
Policy, Planning & Regulation
Company: Broadspectrum (Australia) Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Salary: Permanent, full time opportunity!
Detail information about job Estate Appraisal Planning and Data Coordinator. Terms and conditions vacancy
Broadspectrum are currently looking to engage an experienced Estate Appraisal Planning and Data Coordinator to assist with the development, tracking and management of Estate Appraisal inspection schedules. This is a permanent, fulltime opportunity based in Melbourne, VIC located at our Simpsons Barrack site.
Key accountabilities include but not limited to:
- Meeting all Estate Appraisal planning and information deliverables
- Developing the physical appraisal schedules and manage the changes to the schedule
- Developing the Asbestos Inspection schedule and ensure they are completed within the region in accordance with legislation and defence policy
- Managing Estate Appraisal work orders within the SAP system
- Conducting analysis and reporting, and assisting the tracking of the delivery of appraisal activity
- Assisting with the provision of quality control to Estate Appraisal outputs to ensure that they meet with client requirements
- Assisting in the compilation of Critical Equipment Condition reports
- Responding to queries relating to Estate Appraisal data and providing other on-demand reports as requested
Qualifications, Skills and experience we are looking for;
- Technical background suited to understanding of estate appraisal activities
- IT aptitude and experience in the upload, extraction, manipulation and reporting against data from various database sources
- High level of computer skills including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint and SAP
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a team
- An ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders
- Must hold a valid driver’s licence
- Intrastate travel is required and possible interstate on an ad-hoc basis
Please Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of the above trade qualifications as well as proof of Citizenship. You must be an Australian Citizen and be able to obtain an ADF Clearance.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 98298