StarTrack Pick Up Delivery Driver Tullamarine
StarTrack are seeking a delivery driver to complete pick ups for the Tullamarine depot
Summary about this job
Government - Federal
Company: Australia Post Group
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $25 - $29.99 per hour
Detail information about job StarTrack Pick Up Delivery Driver Tullamarine. Terms and conditions vacancy
Every day we deliver a premium service to our customers, but we don’t stop there. We have an unrivalled network, an 11, 000 team comprising 134 nationalities, and common values that drive our shared desire to make a difference for customers. Our passion for people means we’re always looking to grow our team, and provide even greater experiences for our employees.
As our next pick up driver, you will require excellent customer service skills, This position requires you to work in a regulated workplace that prides itself on meeting strict deadlines in a schedule driven environment. Part of the key to your success is your experience in building relationships with colleagues and customers as you will be on the road most of the day.
- Effectively and safely coordinate local pickups and deliveries when needed
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients
- Ensure that the security of all consignments is upheld in line with Company policy
- Complete all dispatch documentation in accordance with Company policy
- Ensure Company equipment and facilities are correctly maintained
- Safely hand loading and unloading of freight
- Able to work between 7:00am-3:30pm, overtime may be required
- Complete pick ups from hospitals and various companies
Who are we seeking:
- Drivers that hold a MR licence preferred
- Experience driving a van or truck required
- Clean driving history
- Able to complete overtime when required
- Basic numerical skills
- Happy to manual handle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Happy to complete a police check and medical
- Professional presentation in accordance with company dress standards
- The ability to make a positive contribution within a team environment
If you’re ready to put our customers first, we’d love to talk to you. At StarTrack, we’re focused on people, on teamwork and on helping you get the job done.
The closing date for this role is July 17th Apply for a job with StarTrack today, and be part of our exciting future.
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.