Rail Network Planner - Civil and Rail WA
- FIFO or residential role - Opportunity to work with a top 100 ASX company - Career growth opportunities
Summary about this job
Planning & Scheduling
Company: Downer EDI Services Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Rail Network Planner - Civil and Rail WA. Terms and conditions vacancy
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Rail Network Planner to deliver on project requirements for our Rail Network Development project based in the Pilbara, WA.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, you will required to assist in the optimisation of work methodologies and planning whilst minimising impacts on the client’s rail network. You will have the demonstrated capability and temperament to function effectively in that environment. To function effectively in this role the candidate must possess an appropriate mix of technical and client facing skills.
- Understand client train operating rules and identify opportunities to maximise work productivity within shutdowns
- Work closely with the client to understand their needs and requirements
- Work forecasting based on upcoming shutdowns and assist in the pre shut planning and work package development for the delivery team
- Development of detailed in shut programmes and subsequent tracking
To be successful you will have:
- Degree in Engineering or relevant tertiary qualifications and with extensive experience in a planning position;
- Experience with heavy rail, light rail, Metros, and high speed rail projects;
- Understanding of complex rail networks
- Proficient in Primavera P6
- Project planning and management skills
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills including effective engagement, negotiation and influencing capability.
- High attention to detail, information process and problem solving capability;
- Strong ability to multi task and manage multiple workfronts simulateneouslu
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- High levels of motivation and excellent time management and organisational skills; and
- A flexible and adaptable approach to changing demands within the business.
WHAT WE OFFER
This exciting role offers an opportunity to lead the cost control function for a renowned construction Rail project. This position comes with an attractive remuneration package along with an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment within a highly successful engineering organisation. If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.
For further information, please contact Susie Cooper on [email protected] Please be advised that applications or resumes to this email address will not be accepted. Reference:550181