Payroll Officer | Aged Care | Armadale
Regis is more than a great company to work for, it’s a way of life that offers genuine opportunities for people to expand their career.
Summary about this job
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Payroll Officer | Aged Care | Armadale. Terms and conditions vacancy
We are currently looking for a Payroll Officer to work at our Regis Head Office in Armadale. Your role as a Payroll Officer will be to ensure that all aspects of payroll are completed in a timely manner as per the payroll schedules while maintaining all payments are made with highest level of accuracy and completed within strict time lines.
Your role will involve:
- Timely and accurate entry and payment of all Regis staff salaries and wages, including tax, superannuation, and workcover reimbursements
- Process new employee contract and terminations within agreed timelines
- The utmost accuracy of all payroll transactions
- Correct and timely entry of all Superannuation related data into the payroll system.
- Processing of all EFT transfers for the company
- Process workers compensation payments and reimbursements.
- Maintain the filing system and archive payroll information on a regular basis.
- Preparation and payment of all State and Federal tax obligations including PAYG tax, Payroll tax, Superannuation Guarantee on a weekly and monthly basis
- Timely processing of end of year statutory returns including: all PAYG Payment Statements, State based Payroll Tax and Workers Compensation Remuneration.
- Assist the team in the development of policies, procedures and controls to ensure the integrity of payroll are in place and monitored.
- Provide advice and education to employees in relation to pay increases, award changes, new policies etc
- Assist in the education of all sites in rostering system
- Provide a helpdesk to all sites for payroll system
- Minimum 2 years experience in Payroll
- Great problem solving skills
- Competent computer skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude
- Team player and professional telephone manner
- High level of motivation and initiative
- Honesty and integrity
What we offer you
Regis is more than a great company to work for, it’s a way of life that offers genuine opportunities for people to expand their horizons and realise their potential. Our size, reputation and growth ensures every employee has ready access to financial, professional development, recognition and wellbeing benefits that are second to none.
As part of the Regis family, you will have access to a range of employee benefits including, but not limited to:
- Well-structured training specific to Regis that sets you up for success
- Financial studies assistance support to enable you to continue to develop
- Access to a structured 4 week on-boarding program
- Individually tailored development plan
- Access to discounted health care, gym memberships and free influenza immunisation
- Appreciation and a warm smile every day at work
For a career that's more than just a job, hit the apply now button.
Regis, the support you need.