Intermediate Business Services Accountant
Leading Mid-Tier firm. The team works hard- over-time is rare. Strong career progression!
Summary about this job
Business Services & Corporate Advisory
Company: MW Recruitment
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $50,000 - $64,999
Detail information about job Intermediate Business Services Accountant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Work-life balance
- Small firm, with good client base and support
- On-site parking: drive to work
This small, Southside firm has worked hard to implement and improve processes and procedures, to allow staff a work-life balance.
- Preparation of Income Tax Returns & Financial Statements for all types of entities – including SMSF
- Prepare of Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Liaising with the ATO on taxation matters
- Liaise with clients and other stakeholders, building long lasting relationships
- Providing business development advice to clients. This includes budgeting, forecasting and tax minimisation strategies.
Skills & Qualifications
To be a successful candidate for this position, you will have:
- 2 years’ experience in public practice
- Ability to take a job from start to finish (company & trust structure)
- Experience using MYOB AE & Xero
- Completed / currently studying CA / CPA
- Limited overtime
- Any training or study undertaken is paid for, and leave provided
- Exposure to complex client work
- Upper Mount Gravatt location- drive to work!
For further information contact Bethany Jones BCom (Acc) on 07 3009 6404, 0421 995 065 or [email protected]