Accounts Receivable Officer- $35 p/h + super
Growing industrial giant seeks an Accounts Receivable Officer; HQ location; friendly work environment.
Summary about this job
Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
Company: Reo Group
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $35 p/h + super
Detail information about job Accounts Receivable Officer- $35 p/h + super. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Work within a growing industry, exposure to multiple market sectors
- Generous hourly rate - $35 p/h + Super
- friendly culture; close to home; next to public transport
Location: Western Sydney
Rate: $35 p/h + super
Benefits: Learn and grow within a fast paced accounts receivable team, growing ledger, fantastic training ground.
This Accounts Receivable Officer will be part of an intimate, yet high performing team, reporting directly to the Credit Manager. You will be responsible for supporting end -to-end accounts receivable with a medium sized ledger. The successful Accounts Receivable Officer will have approximately 3+ years’ experience with in accounts receivable and looking for the opportunity to learn and grow within a massive Australian organisation. As the Accounts Receivable Officer you will assist with full function accounts receivable including credit collection calls. The key to succeed in this Accounts Receivable role is to be a great communicator and effectively handle difficult situations with a positive attitude.
This Australian industrial giant is looking for a motivated and focused individual who wants to learn and grow from the best in the business and Use this opportunity to take their career to the next level.
On a daily basis this Accounts Receivable Officer will be responsible for all operations encompassing debtor management, reporting on a designated portfolio of accounts as well as any other A/R related tasks.
To be successful for this role, you will have had exposure to the following duties:
- Identify, investigate and recommend action concerning overdue accounts
- Communicate with internal stakeholders concerning resolution of accounts outstanding
- Ensure payments are collected in a timely manner
- Reconcile customer accounts on a regular basis using vlookups and pivots
- Review and resolve issues related to customer accounts
- Follow up promptly on A/R inquiries from internal stakeholders
- Manage Credit reports and notify customers in accordance with company guidelines
- Cash application and receipting
- Answer customers’ inquiries promptly and efficiently
- Provide AR reports on portfolio as needed
- Provide customers invoices, statements and other information relating to ensuring prompt payment
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
You are an energetic Accounts Receivable Officer with a passion for adding value to an organisation. Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your strengths and you feel confident liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
Ideally you have worked as an Accounts Receivable Officer within a services based industry or similar. Most importantly you have a ‘can-do’ attitude and are ready to own your own ledger.A candidate with exposure to Large ERP systems and can demonstrate skills within Excel (vlook ups and pivots) as a minimum, will be considered.
A market share leader, this diversified giant is a major player in its field and is an organisation that is known to all. With large recent acquisitions and a name, you would often see in the newspaper, this organisation has grown both through acquisition and market share growth. This role would be a brilliant opportunity for a fresh and energetic Accounts Receivable Officer looking to step up in a well-recognised organisation. This position has become available due to an internal promotion and would require a motivated individual with strong technical Accounts Receivable skills, commercial acumen and an attitude for success. Candidates that are immediately available are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez, quoting reference number NGAR4191 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call