Work in a role that offers a variety of accounts and general administrative duties.
Summary about this job
Company: Whipper Recruitment
Location: Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Accounts/Administration Officer. Terms and conditions vacancy
This role has responsibility for daily, weekly, monthly processing of the accounts payable and receivable functions of the business and other administrative duties as required.
As well as having lots of prior experience in the full accounts processing function, you will be someone who thrives on challenge and being flexible while being organised and able to work under the pressure to meet deadlines.
Duties of the role will include:
• Accounts Payable & Receivable
• Processing and reconciliation of accounts through to supplier payment
• Payroll processing
• General administration and office support
To be a successful member of this team it is essential you have:
• At least 2+ years’ experience in an accounts payable and receivable
• Preferred experience in Xero, MYOB or Quickbooks
• Have accurate and fast data entry skills
• High Level Computer skills and experience in Microsoft word, excel, outlook etc
• High Attention to detail and accuracy in your work
• The ability to prioritise, plan and meet deadlines proactively
• A positive attitude, resourceful and with a can-do attitude
• The ability to work Monday to Friday 38-40 hours as required by the role
To express interest in this role, please forward your resume via the apply button. Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.