Accounts Officer - Part Time
Oxford is at the forefront of men’s and women’s fashion. We are an Australian brand that embodies style, fashion and attitude
Summary about this job
Company: Oxford Shop
Work type: Part Time
Detail information about job Accounts Officer - Part Time. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Part Time Opportunity 20-25 hours per week
- Make a difference with your exceptional accounts & administration skills
- Located in Alexandria
We believe in giving unrivalled quality to our customers not only through our products but also through our commitment to providing excellence in customer service.
We are currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic, self motivated individual to join our team.
This role will support our Financial Accountant and our Accounts Payable/Payroll Manager with the following tasks:
· Following up with stores regarding invoices and variances
· Accounts payable - update and maintain creditors transactions in system
· Miscellaneous data entry
· Filing and miscellaneous administrative tasks
The successful applicant will have the following skills and previous experience:
· Previous experience in a similar role
· High level of accuracy
· Excellent time management skills
· Experience within a retail Head Office environment would be preferred
· Experience working with retail specific accounting software, specifically Harmony, will be a distinct advantage.
If you have the energy, charisma and drive to commit to a successful and growing company within an exciting and dynamic industry then we would like to hear from you.