Intermediate Accountant – Insolvency Accounting Firm
Seeking an Intermediate Accountant to join our team. A great opportunity if you have several years' experience in corporate insolvency.
Summary about this job
Business Services & Corporate Advisory
Company: HELM ADVISORY
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Intermediate Accountant – Insolvency Accounting Firm. Terms and conditions vacancy
- CBD location, between Wynyard and Martin Place
- Provide study leave and fully support CA mentoring program
- Supervised by highly experience and qualified accountants
We are an insolvency specialist accounting firm seeking an Intermediate Accountant to join our team. This is a great opportunity if you already have several years’ experience in corporate insolvency.
Reporting to the director and manager, you will be required to manage your own corporate insolvency assignments.
The role will give you a great opportunity to use your excellent communication skills and apply them in the world of insolvency and reconstructions. Your role will be assisting the liquidations of companies and assist companies to trade out of difficult financial positions and various challenging situations. You will be required to communicate with company directors, creditors and employees on daily basis. This role is a more hands-on role than many accounting roles and involves a far greater variety of work.
The role is a full-time position, located in the Sydney CBD. The right employee can commence immediately.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or have completed an accounting major.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Desire to commence, if not already, the CA program.