Automotive Fleet Sales Executive
We are currently seeking an experienced Fleet Sales Executive to join our team in Wollongong!
Summary about this job
Account & Relationship Management
Company: Tynan Motor Group
Location: Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Automotive Fleet Sales Executive. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Opportunity to join our large Automotive Fleet team
- Sales role with an active client list
- Join a large local family run company
About the business
Tynan Motors, one of Australia's largest and most respected Motor Groups has been established in Australia for over 50 years. We are a multi-franchise dealership and Service Centre representing a growing portfolio of 13 brands including; Mercedes-Benz, Subaru, Hyundai, Honda, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge, Kia, LDV/RAM, and Fiat. We proudly employ over 350 dedicated and professional staff across a vast variety of departments and locations covering the Sutherland Shire and Illawarra Region. The opportunities to join our vast team are endless as our company continues to expand; we are always seeking new and motivated individuals to join our team!
About the role
Due to strong sales growth, Tynan Motors are seeking an experienced Automotive Fleet Sales Executives to join our thriving Fleet Department. The role provides excellent sales opportunities and the ability to develop a lifelong career. The successful candidates will be offered an active client list assisting in generating income from commencement whilst cultivating new corporate clients and building long term mutually beneficial relationships.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Gaining business from new and existing customers
- Meeting established KPI's and sales targets
- Understanding customer objectives, buying criteria and decision making process
- Exceeding our customers' expectations with attentive service and advice
Skills and experience
- Qualified Sales Executive
- Previous experience in the Automotive Industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and close deals
- A self starter with excellent customer service skills
Job benefits and perks
- Monday – Friday working week with alternative Saturdays
- Excellent Commission Structure
- Car allowance
- Ongoing product training and support
- Opportunity to be become part of a supportive and professional team
To apply, please click apply now!