Sales Operations Supervisor
Supervision of office and warehouse employees working within the Victorian State Sales team.
Summary about this job
Company: Team Executive Consultants
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $65K-$70K + Super
Detail information about job Sales Operations Supervisor. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Excellent salary package on offer
- Review after 6 month probationary period!
- Need a switched on Team Leader for this role
- Close to child care centre, food court and fitness centre
- This is a career move - not just a job!
Are you stuck in a rut and cannot find a way out? Are you pigeon-holed and restricted on what you are allowed to do?
If you have answered yes to the above, then read on.
An international manufacturer has been established for over 50 years designing, manufacturing and distributing motion control products worldwide.
They have a need for a Sales Operations Supervisor to join them on a full time permanent basis.
You maybe from the ELECTRICAL WHOLESALE industry and might just fit the bill!
Reporting to the State Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supervising the sales and operations activities of the Internal Sales & Warehouse personnel.
- Allocating and prioritising workload of Internal Sales personnel to meet operating requirements and standards.
- Building and helping to maintain customer relationships.
- Monitoring and ensuring adherence to operational standards and processes.
- Working with outside sales representatives to keep account activities coordinated and in line with good customer service standards.
- Implementing operational adjustments to efficiently and effectively accomplish assigned objectives.
- Investigating and resolving customer problems by engaging appropriate service and product support teams.
- Ensuring work practices are in accordance with company policies and OH&S guidelines.
- Being actively involved in the inventory management process, which can involve all aspects from front-line feedback, working with re-order reports and collaborating with those responsible for national inventory.
- Allocated duties not specifically outlined here, but within the capacity, qualifications and experience normally expected from a person occupying a position at this level.
- Ideally tertiary qualifications in either Mechanical or Electrical at supervisory level.
- Motor and/or Drives experience highly desirable or Switchgear would be necessary.
- Between 4 and 5 years' related experience in supervision and operations in a 'technical products' sales environment.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- You need to be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English.
- You must hold a clean Australian Driver's Licence.
To apply for this position, please send a covering letter with your address and up-to-date resume to [email protected]