Salesperson - 4WD Vehicle Accessories
Are you an experienced automotive accessories salesperson and 4WD enthusiast? An off-roader with a passion for sales? Join our team now.
Summary about this job
Company: Macs Engineering
Location: Mackay & Coalfields
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $40,000 - $54,999
Detail information about job Salesperson - 4WD Vehicle Accessories. Terms and conditions vacancy
Macs Engineering and Opposite Lock is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of truck bodies, light vehicle tray bodies, roll over protection systems (ROPS) and other vehicle componentry. We are also the local Opposite Lock retailer.
We currently have a position for an experienced 4WD Accessories Salesperson to join our dynamic sales team. If you are a 4WD enthusiast and off-roader, with a passion for sales, apply now.
To be successful in this role you will have an excellent knowledge of 4WD and off-road accessories and equipment and be able to supply of a wide range of parts and product information to our customers.
Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing an efficient and courteous service to all customers
- Providing face to face quotations
- Developing and building strong customer relations
- Maintaining good working relations with team members
- Dealing effectively with all telephone and counter enquiries
- Liaising with customers to understand their specific requirements
- Identification of automotive accessories and equipment
- Promoting and providing information on products and services
- Receiving and unpacking orders and restocking shelves
- General housekeeping, ensuring a safe working environment
We are seeking candidates that have strong organisational skills and problem solving ability, have experience in customer service and sales and have good computer and phone skills.
The ideal candidate will have a background in automotive parts or accessories retail including 4WD aftermarket accessories.
This is a long-term position with prospects for growth.
Interested in becoming part of our dynamic team? To take advantage of a great career opportunity in a rapidly growing company, apply now!! Forward your cover letter and resume to the MACS Recruitment team at [email protected] 07 4951 6589.