Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Key HR role across Council with an internal client group, oversee contractual and on-boarding processes, policy development and implementation.
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: Banyule City Council
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $105,491.16 - $117,900.81 plus super
Detail information about job Senior Human Resources Business Partner. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Key leadership and strategic role across the organisation.
- Work with an awesome and supportive team
- Great location and beautiful modern office
We currently have an opening in our HR team for an experienced employee relations focused HR practitioner.
Reporting to the Manager Human Resources, this Senior HR Business Partner position plays a key leadership role in the HR function across Council. In particular, this role will lead union consultation, negotiate Industrial Agreements, provide HR metrics and data analysis to the Executive and undertake HR consultancy with an internal client group. Further, the Senior HR Business Partner is responsible for leading and developing a team of HR practitioners, overseeing all contractual and on-boarding processes across Council, and policy development and implementation.
To be successful in this position, you will have a strong client services focus with:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in HR Management/Industrial Relations or similar area, and substantial and diverse experience in the HR business partnering model.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with internal clients so that HR support is sought proactively.
- Sound systems and data analysis skills, in particular in HR Information Systems.
- Significant experience in the development and implementation of HR Management policies, systems, procedures and strategies.
- The ability to conduct mediations, investigations and exercise appropriate dispute resolution methodologies.
- Professional report writing and presentation skills.
- Experience with negotiation and coordination of Enterprise Agreement negotiations.
For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description here.
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter briefly detailing your skills and experience. For more information on how to apply, please refer to the Application Guidelines here.
Applications Close: COB Monday 16 July 2018
Banyule City Council is a child safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.