Working as part of the Global Mobility team, this position is responsible for the successful delivery of all International and Domestic Mobility advic
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: Hatch Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Mobility Specialist. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Join a dynamic Global Mobility team
- Broad exposure across the business
- Full Time position
Working as part of the Global Mobility team, the Global Mobility Specialist will offer an advanced experience across all facets of Mobility and provide highly specialised advice on International and Domestic Mobility related services for the Australia Asia (AUA) region. This position is responsible for the successful delivery of all AUA International and Domestic Mobility activities with the support from the broader HR team.
The Global Mobility Specialist is a stakeholder in the wider HR and Mobility team to ensure compliance and consistency within AUA and to contribute to the development of the Mobility practice.
The key responsibilities of this position includes:
- Working with business leads to provide advice with international and domestic relocation solutions and global workforce issues in line with business needs
- Content and structure of all AUA relocation conditions, mobility policies and assignment contracts
- Advising on and overseeing the co-ordination of all AUA assignments, transfers and mobility related activities
- Liaising with internal Shared Services functions to ensure effective administration of all assignment matters relating to assignment conditions, payroll, tax, expenses.
- Ensuring the effective set up of project assignment conditions from all aspects of the mobility perspective i.e. conditions, country briefings, immigration needs, internal services communication flow, authorizations and other factors relevant to a successful project start up, maintenance and demobilization
To be considered and successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated HR/Mobility experience
- Qualification in Human Resources or Mobility Specialty is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of the assignment life cycle
- Understanding of international payroll matters, immigration processes, tax and vendor management of third party stakeholders
- Previous experience with host country assignment conditions in Asia is desirable
- Operational experience with AssignmentPro an advantage.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize work and exercise initiative to ensure an efficient and quality level of service
- Demonstrated understanding of the nature and life cycle of the project environment
- Strong client focus with demonstrated confidentiality and client service
Hatch recognizes the contribution of our employees and reward performance with a dedicated range of attractive benefits.
We are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers employment applicants without regard to age, race, colour, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected status. If you have any special needs requirements, please let us know. We will do our utmost to accommodate, in accordance with applicable local legislation.