Experienced Recruitment Consultant Explore new opportunity
You will be responsible to build your own desk, recruit and develop a team around you to drive a profitable business.
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Kennedy Reid
Work type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive Salary
Detail information about job Experienced Recruitment Consultant Explore new opportunity. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Sydney CBD, Competitive Salary
- Team focus - Work in partnership with another consultant
- We work hard but celebrate our success with rewards
A great opportunity awaits you with Kennedy Reid to join a team that aspires to be the BEST boutique insurance agency in the Sydney market!
We pride ourselves on offering a consistent, consultative and ethical service to our client and candidate base within the Life Insurance, General Insurance and Insurance Broking sectors.
Our Point of Difference
Our point of difference is that we place an emphasise on proactively servicing our candidates and creating opportunities for them to explore rather than just filling open jobs.
Kennedy Reid has a work hard, play hard culture. We are a fun bunch of recruiters who are driven by providing the best service to our clients and candidates and ultimately to achieve financial success for ourselves and our business. We are committed to giving back to the community and support our 2 chosen charities, Ronald McDonald House and Dream2Live4.
We invest heavily in the training and development of our staff and promote internally so that we can build a culture around progression and we recognise the talent within our own business.
- Fun and social company culture
- Strong focus on health and fitness
- Fresh fruit in the office weekly
- Breakfast provided
- close to public transport
- Enjoy your birthdays off
- Office is closed during the Christmas period
- Melbourne Cup at Randwick & Xmas parties on the Harbour
- Regular incentives for top performers
- Cheese and wine nights monthly
- Opportunity to participate in charity work
- Working with the BEST recruitment team in Sydney.
An opportunity has arisen to work alongside our General Insurance/Broking Consultant to run a dual desk, sharing a team target and having ownership and accountability for key activities including but not limited to:
- visiting clients
- working on open orders
- conducting interviews
- headhunting candidates
- briefing candidates
- reverse marketing candidates to clients
- offer negotiations
- conducting reference checks
- networking with Insurance professionals
If someone has a background from Insurance Broking or General Insurance Underwriting and has an existing network in these fields that would be highly desirable.
You must love working on the phone, be willing to be coached, have a strong achievement drive and be motivated by having personal accountability
If this sounds like you, call Cloe Vonk on 0447 020 973 or email [email protected]